0PV QRコード

この記事のQRコードが表示されます。
スマホアプリのQRコードリーダーを利用してこのページにアクセスできます。

「Exploring Numismati」
QRコード

トピック主: Michael Paicy
フォーラム: A-1.運動器リハビリテーション

Exploring Numismati

内容

At some point I decided to learn more about rare coins. That’s
when I came across https://groshi.xyz.
I was looking for accurate information about coin values, and most sources were too general.
On this website I found structured articles about coins, their history, and their value. It helped me better understand basic principles of numismatics.
I definitely recommend this site if you’re interested in coin collecting or want reliable information about numismatics.

追記フォームを表示 ※トピック主専用

    『Exploring Numismati』への返信・投稿

    0件の返信スレッドを表示中
      • #164215 返信
        Michael Paicy
        ゲスト

        At some point I decided to learn more about rare coins. That’s
        when I came across https://groshi.xyz.
        I was looking for accurate information about coin values, and most sources were too general.
        On this website I found structured articles about coins, their history, and their value. It helped me better understand basic principles of numismatics.
        I definitely recommend this site if you’re interested in coin collecting or want reliable information about numismatics.

    0件の返信スレッドを表示中
    返信先: Exploring Numismati
    あなたの情報:




    UPDRAFTオンライン相談室で、質問・相談してみませんか?

    UPDRAFTオンライン相談室では、療法士の臨床・お仕事に関する疑問やお悩みを相談することができます。

    相談・質問内容に該当するフォーラムを選び、「新規トピックを作成」のフォームに、質問・相談内容を入力し、送信ボタンを押して下さい。

    UPDRAFTオンライン非会員の方でも、相談できるので、1人で悩まずに気軽に質問してみて下さい。

    なお、相談内容は、一般公開されるため、個人情報等は書かないでください。

    > フォーラムを確認する。 <